We value the privacy of not only our clients, but also the privacy of all visitors to our blog, website, and other online presences. When you browse or navigate this site, some of your personal information may be made available to us, however, except in the limited circumstances described below, we will not share your information with third parties. Examples of the kinds of information that may be available to us as result of your browsing/navigating this site include your:
- title or position in a company or an organization
- home, work, postal, or other physical address
- other contact information (e.g., telephone/facsimile number, email address, etc.)
- social media profiles
- personal interests
- any other information needed to provide a service you requested
Examples of scenarios where our visitors provide their personal information include, but are not limited to:
- emailing, calling, or communicating with the lawyer or law firm
- posting a question or comment through the site
- requesting literature
- registering to attend a seminar or any event
- participating in an online survey
- requesting inclusion in an email or other mailing list
- submitting an entry for a contest or other promotions
- logging in to the site, which requires a user name and password
- any other business-related reason
You have a choice whether or not to share your personal information with us over the internet. We will inform you of the purpose for the collection and do not intend to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except in the limited conditions described below. If you choose to provide us with your personal information, we may transfer that information, within the law firm or to a third-party service provider as necessary.
Domain Information Collection
We may collect domain information to enable us to analyze how our visitors use this site. This data enables us to become more familiar with which people visit our site, how often they visit, and what parts of the site they visit most often. We use this information to improve our content. Any information is collected automatically, and requires no action on your part.
Some pages on this site may use “cookies” (small files placed on your device for identification purposes). A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID to track the pages visited, but the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. These files are used for site registration and customization the next time you visit us.
Information Sharing & Disclosure
Your personal information is never shared outside of our firm without your permission, except under these limited conditions:
- you consented to sharing your information to a third-party service provider working on our behalf to serve you;
- when we are required to do so to provide you with a product or service you have requested.
We will also disclose your personal information if required to do so by law, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public, or our sites.
We strive to protect your personal information, however, we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the internet. Always use a unique password for each site/application, and when possible, use a passphrase, using several words separated by punctuation, special characters, or spaces.
Protecting the Privacy of Children
Children under 13 years old are not the target audience for our website. To protect their privacy, we do not solicit personal information from children.
Links to Third Party Sites
This site may contain links to other sites. We do not share your personal information with those sites, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of every site you visit, especially before you provide any personal information to, or interact with it.
(Revised Oct. 18, 2017)